(Last updated 9 April 2017)
If you are interested in working or studying with me, consult the information about me on this site, and contact me with a description of how your research interests match my own.
To see some of the PhD projects that I’m currently advertising, visit my list of PhD projects (note new, fully funded project to start in Sept 2017).
View the following to learn more about studying at Heriot-Watt University.
- Katie Watson (PhD student @ Heriot-Watt, 2017-present). Co-supervised with lead supervisor Lynne Baillie
- Esma Lounes (PhD student @ Heriot-Watt, 2015-present).
Co-supervised with Nick Taylor.
- Dr. Muhammad Adnan. Currently RF at University of Leeds, working with Roy Ruddle.
Was PhD student @ Glasgow Caledonian, 2013-2016 (co-supervised with Lynne Baillie)
Dr. Ahmed Saeed.
Was PhD student @ Glasgow Caledonian, 2013-2016 (co-supervised with lead supervisor, Ali Ahmadinia).
- Dr. Nicholas Micallef. Currently Postdoc at Australian Centre for Cyber Security.
Was PhD student @ Glasgow Caledonian, 2011-2015 (co-supervised with Lynne Baillie and Gunes Kayacik).
- Dr. Gunes Kayacik. Currently Research Scientist at Qualcomm Research Silicon Valley.
Was Marie Curie Fellow @ Glasgow Caledonian, 2012-2014 (co-supervised with Lynne Baillie and David Aspinall).